Affirmation, Gratitude and Emotional Set Point

Today’s Affirmation; I, Stephanie, (insert your name here if you like) am glad to know that my DNA is responsible for only 48% of my emotional set points, so that leaves me, my choices and my environment responsible for the other 52% of how I respond to life. So that means I am capable of changing anything about me, my emotional set points and my perception of life in general with how I view the world. So today I put my spiritual glasses on so that I am able to see the whole picture, if someone is upset with me I have the capacity to view their emotional upset as a detached enlightened being, knowing that the upset they have, can only effect me if I have emotional upset that is unaddressed, so I tend to my emotions as a skilled gardener tends his crops. I am able to witness their emotional upset with compassion, knowing that as long as I am connected to my heart, I am safe.


Today I am grateful for my ability to slow my thoughts down, so that I am able to respond to the events and people of my life with forethought, compassion and care, as I realize that being incarnated into a physical body is an adjustment, for every spirit that embraces the journey, for being able to give myself the gift of time to process the emotions of my moments, as every event is capable of triggering in me fear or faith depending on my perception of it and for valuing the information my emotions are passing on to me every moment of the day, so that I am able to navigate the relationships I have with skill. Thank you for being in relationship with me. Thank you for sharing your emotional skills with me. I Love You. :~)
a bright vibrant image of a wine goblet, wine bottle sitting on a star reminding us our light comes from within
Being the star of my life means listening to my heart as well as your heart.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: